Monthly Archives: May 2012
So Mitt is the one! I know that some conservatives may not like this! Some will say he bought the nomination. Others will say he’s not conservative enough! And still more will say Ron Paul will take the nomination at the convention.
The truth of the matter is this! Mitt Romney won the nomination he is the last man standing good bad or indifferent hard-core conservative are somewhere in the middle we need to be TOGETHER and back this candidate. I know some of you’re going to say there’s not much difference between Mr. Romney and Mr. Obama, but I don’t believe this myself. I believe there is a world of difference between the two men. First and foremost Obama in my opinion got elected to be president for only one reason and that was to make history have our first black American president, I truly believe that this was one of the biggest mistakes we as Americans have made. Obama was and still is a union funky.
Mr. Romney, on the other hand, has been a businessman and professional all his adult life, he has saved more business and jobs that Obama has in the last three years.
A lot of people criticize Mr. Romney for being rich. I have a challenge for all you people that think this name one president starting with George Washington who has not been wealthy name one! the closest you will get to that would be president Andrew Jackson and he was not poor by the standards of his day so please not the crap off about Romney being rich.
If we don’t back off candidate what will we wind up with another four years of Obama in my humble opinion these United States of ours cannot handle that. So if you’re going to stay at home and not vote for Mr. Romney then you might as well go to the polls and vote for Obama because you’re going to get the same results.
I would like to ask Mr.Obama a question, are you sure you hate the 1%? or just certain ones.Mr.Obama, you seem to enjoy the Hollywood’s 1% going to a dinner George Clooney put on for you forty thousand a plate just to be in the same tent.Must be nice hella big night for the wife and I is a dinner at the Apple Peddler but anyway you know what reality would have impressed me, If you Mr.Obama defender of the downtrodden had taken the money of just two of those plates and gave it to a local Beverly Hills California Homeless Shelter .Just for your information you were within 30 miles of one. But no Mr.Obama you and Mr.Clooney were too busy shooting hoops the next day
It’s been 3 1/2 years since Obama took office lets take a tally on promises made and kept
Well yes on this one what Obama did was give the EPA so much power that they have basely stop or slowed down the production of coal and oil.
Obama said gas prices must go up
Once more Mr.Obama kept his promise.When Obama went into office gas prices in my area were about $2.54gal now they are now about $4.54 gal double in 31/2 yrs Mr.Obama try to put blame on the oil company’s but in my humble opinion Mr.Obama gave them permission listens to what he said in the clip
and once Obama was president they took him for his word and started raising prices.So yes I do put the blame on him.
Let”t talk about tax’s.Better yet about the new ones that will be coming into effect starting in 2013.I know Obama saying basely he is not going to put new tax’s on the table. An Obama, not they are old tax’s in a way just not taking effect till 2013 and beyond. Many of you my be asking what tax’s Rockwell. well here is a list
Listed in chronological order of date they will take effect:
• Increasing the hospital insurance portion of the payroll tax from 2.9 percent to 3.8 percent for couples earning more than $250,000 a year, or $200,000 for single filers. Takes effect Jan. 1, 2013.
• Applying the 3.8 percent hospital insurance tax to investment income for couples earning more than $250,000 a year, or $200,000 for single filers, for the first time. Takes effect Jan. 1, 2013.
• A 2.3 percent excise tax on manufacturers and importers of certain medical devices. This is a narrowly targeted tax, but still a tax (and will likely be reflected in consumer prices once it begins). Takes effect Jan. 1, 2013.
• Raise the 7.5 percent adjusted gross income floor for the medical expenses deduction to 10 percent. People who would have qualified for the deduction this year would pay more. Takes effect Jan. 1, 2013.
• An annual fee levied on health insurance providers, based on each company’s share of the total market. Same logic as the levy on branded drug companies cited above. Takes effect Jan. 1, 2013.
• Limiting the amount taxpayers can deposit in flexible spending accounts to $2,500 a year. While the Obama camp says this provision is intended in part to stop the abuse of the system, our experts consider it a tax because it increases taxable income. Takes effect Jan. 1, 2013
• Eliminating the corporate deduction for prescription expenses for retirees. According to the Society for Human Resource Management, certain employers were not only “qualified to receive a subsidy equal to 28 percent of covered prescription drug costs for their retirees,” but the employer also was entitled to an income tax deduction for the subsidy. The idea behind providing both a subsidy and a tax deduction was to reduce taxpayer costs for the Medicare drug plan by encouraging companies pay their retirees’ costs, but the way it was structured was criticized by some as double-dipping. No matter the justification, our experts agreed it was still a tax hike. It takes effect Jan. 1, 2013.
• Increasing taxes on health insurance companies by limiting the amount of compensation paid to certain employees that they can deduct from their taxes. According to Congress’ Joint Committee on Taxation, this will be effective for compensation paid in taxable years “beginning after 2012, with respect to services performed after 2009.” Once again, this is narrowly targeted at health care company executives — not a popular group — but it’s still a tax.
• A 40 percent excise tax on employer-provided “Cadillac” health insurance plans costing more than $10,200 for individuals and $27,500 for families. Takes effect Jan. 1, 2018.
Nice little list So went you go to the polls come November remember this little list feel free to bookmark it
This last week we have seen Mr. Obama doing the flip and flop Oh !! sorry Democratic’s and Liberals what was it now! what did you call it? oh yes! evolving!! just another fancy word for flip-flopping.The Only reason he did the dance is he knew without it he was likely to get about 1/3 of the15 million raised at a Hollywood fund-raiser.
Obama knows that if he plays the gay folks just right they will bend over backward for him. the funny thing is just after the fundraiser his Press Secretary Jay Carney was downplaying the gay marriage move. That in its self should be a hint to the gay folks.Obama will show whatever face that gets him the votes and the money.